Sanctions have not yet been imposed in Great Britain, the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia and New Zealand against three defence enterprises that manufacture missiles for regular shelling of Ukraine.
On the night of March 8-9, the Russian army launched 81 missiles from various bases, said the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhny.
In particular, Ukraine was bombarded with the following missiles:
– 28 X-101/X-555 launches (A.Y. Bereznyak State ICBM “Raduga” JSC – Tactical Missile Armaments Corporation)
– 20 “Caliber” launches (OKB “Novator”-JSC, “Concern ASD “Almaz-Antey””)
– 6 X-22 launches (A.Y. Bereznyak State ICBM “Raduga” JSC, “Tactical Missile Armament” corporation)
– 6 launches of X-47 “Kinzhal” (JSC “Scientific and Production Corporation “KB of Mechanical Engineering”)
– 8 launches of guided air missiles: 2 – X-31P; 6 – X-59; (OKB “Zirka(star)”-Corporation “Tactical Missile Weapons”)
– 13 launches of S-300 anti-aircraft guided missiles (Almaz-Antey PKO Concern JSC).
It is interesting that Great Britain, Australia and New Zealand have not imposed sanctions against the Russian project and design bureau A.Y. Bereznyak State ICBM “Raduga” JSC. The enterprise itself specializes in the development and production of cruise missiles, in particular, it is responsible for the X-101, X-22, X-59, X-55 missiles.
In Great Britain, there are also no sanctions against JSC Scientific and Production Corporation “KB of Mechanical Engineering”. This enterprise, located in the city of Kolomna, Moscow region, is considered to be one of the main designs, research and production centres in the field of military equipment in the Russian Federation. The enterprise specializes in the production of Iskander ballistic missiles and installations, as well as MANPADS, OTRK, ATRK and ammunition.
But the record holder among Russian defence enterprises that managed to avoid sanctions is OKB “Novator”. Sanctions have not yet been imposed against this company in Great Britain, the United States, Canada, Australia, Japan and New Zealand. However, it is OKB “Novator”, located in Yekaterinburg, that is engaged in the development, production, operation and repair of long-range anti-aircraft missiles, cruise missiles, anti-ballistic missiles and other military equipment. In addition, the company supplies 3M-54 Caliber cruise missiles (also known as 3M54-1 Caliber and 3M14) to the Russian armed forces, which are used in the aggressive war against Ukraine.