Ukrainian Institute for the Future presents a new sociological research conducted together with the sociological company New Image Marketing Group.
General information about the research
• Goal: to assess Ukrainians’ opinion about the latest news and events
• Geography: Ukraine (except cities in the temporarily uncontrolled territories of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions and the occupied Autonomous Republic of Crimea) (national project)
• Sample size: 1200 respondents
• Timeline: 01.2022-23.01.2022
• Methodology: an online survey using an interactively structured questionnaire, a link to which was sent to potential respondents from the database
• Sampling design: multi-stage, combined – proportionally stratified by region, with quota screening at the stage of respondent selection. The sample represents the adult population of Ukraine’s Internet users aged 18 and over *. Statistical error with a probability of 0.95 does not exceed 2.89% **
* 2020 data from the Database of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine: database.ukrcensus.gov.ua/MULT/Dialog/statfile.asp?
** Theoretical error without taking into account the selective design effect